Thursday, January 8, 2009

Man Hairy January

It's been a while since I've been involved in a pointless and rewardless competition, so a few of my friends and I decided to compete in a beard growing challenge. It's going to be a short and sweet event. It's only taking place during the month of January this year. We considered having it during February so that we could lead into Mustachio March, but we decided against it for two reasons. Man Hairy January seems to sound better and mustaches are really creepy.

Unless you're this guy. Then it's just awesome.

To tell the truth, I'm not sure I have it in me to allow my face to grow such a thing, but I guess I'll take it one day at a time.

Sonya told me that she'll allow the beard as long as she can take a lot of pictures throughout the month. I'm not sure if this is purely for blackmail or if that's just part of it. I'm sure blackmail has something to do with it though. Understandably so.

I'm sure I'll keep this post updated due to it's ridiculousness.