Monday, December 8, 2008

Honey Wheat Ale

My mom and dad are not much of beer drinkers by any means. My dad will have a beer at night once in a great while and my mom will have a half of a glass once in a very, very great while. Recently, I found out that my mom actually really likes honey wheat ales, so I decided to brew my own so I could share some with her, too.

I get the most enjoyment out of sharing my beer with friends and family. It's really gratifying to be able to brew something and have everyone honestly enjoy it.

This batch turned out very well also. I have to say I'm very happy with all of my batches so far. All of the beer has tasted great. Everyone has been having a great time brewing. We have some great stories to tell and my knowledge of beer brewing is increasing every time.

No comments: